A 2 year full time programme.At least 2 of 6 ESCP Europe campuses, up to 4 countries.
Average age 20-23.2-year programme: candidates with bachelor degree or equivalent.
Admissions Sessions and Deadlines Madrid Campus:
• 12 March for admission interview on 1 April
• 7 May for admission interview on 20 May
Admissions Sessions and Deadlines London Campus:
• 18 February for admission interview 1 April
• 22 February for admission interview 2 April
• 26 February for admission interview 3 April
Admissions Sessions and Deadlines Turin Campus:
• 29 January for admission interview on 28 February
• 4 February for admission interview on 1 March
• 7 February for admission interview on 7 March
Admissions Sessions Berlin Campus:
• 11-12-13 February for admissions interview
• 14-15 March for admissions interview
• 3-4-5 April for admissions interview
Contact the Admissions Manager.
Scholarships and financial aids available. Please fill in this contact form and we will send you all the information.
Specialising within an intercultural management programme:
1st year, Acquire the fundamentals of management;
2nd year: Specialize in one or two of thirty different areas (Business consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, etc.)
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.